Lucky Roofing LLC Specializes in Insurance Claims
If you have had a storm that caused damage to your property, your insurance company is required to make you whole again. If insurance denies your repairs, won’t cover specific damages, or claims half your roof, Lucky Roofing has a team that will fight for you. Our team is very successful at getting your claim approved. We work with every company, small or large. Call us for more info.
Click here for our homeowner’s guide to re-roofing.
Commercial Roofing Insurance Claims
If you have storm damage, we can handle your entire claim. Every claim and job is different, we will get involved as much as needed.
- Inspection and temporary repairs to stop leaks and prevent further damage.
- We meet your adjuster to inspect your damage and make sure it’s accurately documented.
- Review their estimate to make sure the pricing is current and to make sure all damage was claimed.
- Supplement additional damage if needed.
Lucky will complete the roofing portion or act as a general contractor for all your repairs.
$500 Discount for Veterans With a Valid Form DD214!
ABC Supply, Alamo Roofing Supplies, Certainteed, Tamko.
Need an Inspection?
Did you know your roof requires preventative maintenance? Our inspections are complementary and check for:
- Storm damage
- Missing shingles
- Broken tiles
- Raised flashings
- Deteriorated caulking
- Raised of missing nails/screws
- Exposed nails/screws
- Missing or damaged vents/pipe boots
- Rotted facia/decking
- Clogged gutters
- Tree trimming needs
- And more
Periodic roof checkups can find potential weak spots that can be addressed before they turn into costly repairs on the roof and in your home.